KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Looking for funny karaoke songs Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:40 pm 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
The song that goes "Were you born an (@$%&#!), or did you work at it your whole life, either way it worked out, cause you're an (@$%&#!) tonight". I think it's called the I-95 song or something.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:51 pm 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

The (@$%&#!) Song is always a winner - Connie Vanetta or some such other singer did it. Even the prudes have to laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:39 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 294 times
Cledus T Judd does some country parodies like "How Do You Milk A Cow" instead of "How Do You Like Me Now?" Many are available on karaoke except so far haven't found "Any Gal of MIne." That one has a funny video if you wanted to learn it and do it to the original.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:49 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 757 times
Show Them to Me (Rodney Carrington) is on Chart Busters 60363, Track 8

The songs mentioned before are pretty good, but some of them may not get the responses you're looking for at some venues. I've always gotten a great response to The Pussycat Song, except at 1 place.

Here are some straight novelty/comical ones...
Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh (Allan Sherman)
The Streak (Ray Stevens)
Mississippi Squirrel Revival
Beep Beep (The Playmates)
The Curly Shuffle (Jump N the Saddle Band)
Crazy Downtown (Allan Sherman)
12 Days of Christmas (Allan Sherman)
My Girl Bill (Bill Stafford)
Guitarzan (Ray Stevens)
I'm My Own Grandpa (Ray Stevens)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:04 pm 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

"I'm on a Boat" just came out. Its funny but really translates if you've seen the video. Most of the twentysomethings should be familiar with it. I know that video got passed around quite a bit at my work. But a LOT of F-bombs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:36 pm 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 122 times
rocnbol @ Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:04 pm wrote:
"I'm on a Boat" just came out. Its funny but really translates if you've seen the video. Most of the twentysomethings should be familiar with it. I know that video got passed around quite a bit at my work. But a LOT of F-bombs.

The world must have passed me by. This seems like a f-bomb-laden, pissy-ass version of Nickelback's "Rockstar". Apparently I fail to see the humor in someone yelling and flipping the bird to the world....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:16 pm 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 294 times
Someone was able to cram in even more f and p words to a Nickelback song? Where did they find the room?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:09 am 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

I won't sing itcus..., but one song that absolutely cracks me up when its done by one of our singers is by the Bloodhound Gang....a song called "Lap Dance is So Much Better When the Stripper is Crying"

But after the first line of the song, you know that whoever is singing it better watch out so he/she doesn't get hit by lightning from the BIG MAN upstairs...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:04 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

mckyj57 @ Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:36 pm wrote:

The world must have passed me by. This seems like a f-bomb-laden, pissy-<span style=font-size:10px><i>(@$%&#!)</i></span> version of Nickelback's "Rockstar". Apparently I fail to see the humor in someone yelling and flipping the bird to the world....

Me too... I fail to see the humor in a song that just tosses the F-word out for the sake of using the F-Word. Barring the use of that, could someone please show me the humorous lyrics in this song???

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:44 am 
Major Poster
Major Poster

Just heard someone do "Yogi Bear" or "The Bear Song". Talk about a hoot! Definitely woke things up at my show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:31 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Afroman has another karaoke song "Dirty Rap Song"

Tenacious D's "Wonderboy" "F her Gently" "Tribute Song"

And if anyone wants to Dan Band a song (total eclipse of the heart on Old School)

I make Ben Fold Five "Song for the Dumped" and Sublime's "Date Rape" for my song dedicated for the ladies.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:22 am 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Flipper @ 30th June 2009, 01:41 wrote:
Don't forget Weird Al Yankovich songs

Correction: Yankovic

My signature song is Weird Al's "White And Nerdy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSBGAhWCWMI

I also perform his song "One More Minute" complete with theatrics that gets them going too!

If I feel I have a "sexual" crowd, I may bust out my rendition of Clarence Carter's "Strokin" and get audience participation (i.e. "How long has it been since you made love?" and point the mic at a hot jeune fille :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:47 am 
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

cueball @ Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:04 pm wrote:
mckyj57 @ Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:36 pm wrote:

The world must have passed me by. This seems like a f-bomb-laden, pissy-<span style=font-size:10px><i>(@$%&#!)</i></span> version of Nickelback's "Rockstar". Apparently I fail to see the humor in someone yelling and flipping the bird to the world....

Me too... I fail to see the humor in a song that just tosses the F-word out for the sake of using the F-Word. Barring the use of that, could someone please show me the humorous lyrics in this song???

Flipping the bird to the world.....no. making a mockery of all videos, mostly hip hop, out today yes. I mean how serious can you take anything where T-Pain is making an appearance. Certainly never destined to be a classic, but in the here and now iit gets done almost weekly at one of my shows consisting of mostly younger crowd. I have no doubt it will fade into non existence in less than two months.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:41 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Condereate Railroad's "The Big One"

Funny song about Daddy ripping one in church. I've seen it out there, but don't know what company has it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:11 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 160 times
Avg Joe @ July 16th 2009, 12:41 pm wrote:
Condereate Railroad's "The Big One"

Funny song about Daddy ripping one in church. I've seen it out there, but don't know what company has it.

SC8739 and it is a very funny song. I may just have to sing it this weekend. ;c) :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:38 am 
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Not sure if anyones a Monty Python fan but theres some songs on Sunfly along with Goodies on that disc.

Avenue Q has some funny songs for being a broadway musical. (If you were gay, Schadenfreude)

And now on Sunfly Hiphopapotamus Vs Rhymenocerous - In the style of Flight Of The Conchords. I got this being downloaded and going to hit different venues singing this song for a while.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:00 pm 
Major Poster
Major Poster

Been Liked: 6 times
Wow, BARRY, thanks for the tip about Jonathan Coulton karaoke!!! I can't wait to try some tonight!

Rebel Sync RSX-002 is full of funny songs, and has a great version of Chuck Berry's "My Ding-A-Ling"

Monty Python's "Sit On My Face" & "Lumberjack Song" are both fun. (Sound Choice)

The RobDogKaraoke discs can be found on eBay, and are loads of fun. That's where to find "Dirty Summer Nights".

I always enjoy "I Like Beer" by Tom T. Hall, and the Music Maestro version is quite good.

"I'm On A Boat" is being sang 2-3 times a week at my shows, and I don't even have it listed in my books yet!

"Trashy Women" by Confederate Railroad is fun.

All songs by Bloodhound Gang are fun. "The Ballad Of Chasey Lain" is on on Sweet Georgia Brown 46. I also recently got "Another D1ck With No Balls" on selectatrack.com.

Adam Sandler's "At A Medium Pace" & "What The Hell Happened To Me" are both winners. (Sound Choice 8700 & 8352)

Sound Choice 8117 has a lot of fun songs on it, my fave being "Big Ten Inch Record" by Aerosmith. EU "Da Butt" is good too, especially if you toss in the names of the gals in the bar with booty into the song. (Don't know if my 8700 is a reissue; I use Rebel Sync for "My Ding-A-Ling")

If your crowd can handle it, all the Sound Choice tracks for 2 Live Crew are fun.

Fuseic Music put out a disc of songs from Veggie Tales, and "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" is fun, and will get the single mom's laughing.

"Ice Ice Baby" is always ridiculous and good for a laugh; I use The Singing Machine.

Mika "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" is amusing: Panorama's THM-P0710

Johnny Cash "A Boy Named Sue" & "One Piece At A Time" are both good, as is Jerry Reed "She Got The Gold Mine (I Got The Shaft)"

Rednex "Cotton Eye Joe" is so obnoxious it always gets some laughs.

"Purple People Eater" by Sheb Wooley is amusing, but the younger crowd won't have a clue what it is.

One time I tried "Da Da Da" by Trio (Pop Hits Monthly), and not realizing how much is in German, just made up my own words, and that was funny.

anything by Weird Al Yankovic, Tenacious D, Alan Sherman, Tom Lehrer or Ray Stevens is good, although that's kind of a no-brainer.

BTW, "The Pussycat Song" is Connie Vannett (Sound Choice 8352) and "I Touch Myself" is The Divinyls (Rebel Sync RSX-002)

-- Dan Dan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:53 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Jiu Jitsu Jon @ Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:40 pm wrote:
The song that goes "Were you born an (@$%&#!), or did you work at it your whole life, either way it worked out, cause you're an (@$%&#!) tonight". I think it's called the I-95 song or something.

The song is officially titled "The I-95 Song" (I was just looking for it last week) and is available through Sound Choice

a couple of other songs to think about...

I've seen one guy do "I Will Survive" and I laughed my butt off... he sang it as if he was Andy Kaufman doing Latka from "Taxi".

Another good one is "Puttin' on the Ritz" as the monster from "Young Frankenstein"

Babs can vouch for another good one that I do on occasion.. "Sweet Transvestite" from "Rocky Horror Picture Show". If you play the crowd rite they will laugh themselves rite out of their chairs!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:39 am 

Copulation compilation is the CD w/ the I95 song,blow me, hows your whole etc. Don't know if karaoke is available.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:45 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

scarrybarry @ Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:39 am wrote:
Copulation compilation is the CD w/ the I95 song,blow me, hows your whole etc. Don't know if karaoke is available.

I-95 is available on several CDGs
How's your Whole... ditto
Blow Me - Is on Sound Choice (been out for several years now)