KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Microphone covers? Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Microphone covers?
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 8:49 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 326 times
Alan B wrote:
mrscott wrote:
Alan B wrote:
But don't worry, mrscott... because of certain groups of people, like your singers, who don't want to follow the rules, we're all going to be dead anyway. Just a matter of time. Good luck to you.

Go ahead and hide in your bomb shelter and come back in about 50 years and see who cares about your viewpoint.

I'll be long gone in 50 years.

The thing is, I believe that this pandemic is going to be with us for a very long time. Mainly because there is no unity among people to come together to fight it. On one hand you have those who are willing to follow Stay At Home orders and do the right thing to stop this virus from spreading. On the other hand, you have those who refuse to comply and do whatever they want, not caring that their actions put innocent people's lives at risk.

There is a reason for social distancing. There is a reason for wearing masks and gloves. And there's a reason for avoiding groups of people.

Just about all of the states that have reopened have not med the federal guidelines as well as the CDC's guidelines for safely reopening the country. And we all know the push to reopen even though it goes against the medical experts advice, is because of Trump's reelection bid.

This is why, this virus is going to wipe us out. OK, I'm done with this.

I wish you the best of luck running your show. Even though you have people that don't want to comply with the safety measures you want to implement, I hope it's worth it for you. Good luck.

You are truly a remarkably complex person Alan. I have a word for people like you, my mother was one too. I call you "Gloom and Doomers". End of the world pandemic is upon us... might as well go step in front of a bus or something and avoid the eventual demise of us all. I hope that serves you well Alan.

Do you promise?? is this really the final word spoken from the Great and All-Knowing Alan?? HOLY Shmoley!!! Mark it down in history,,,, On this day, May 20, 2020, Alan has stated: "I am done with this".... I can now breath again!!

Oh, yes, all that was said sarcastically. I truly do hope the best for you Alan. And I do value a good, honest viewpoint when it is asked for,,, your's was not.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 10:58 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1048 times
mrscott wrote:
I truly do hope the best for you Alan. And I do value a good, honest viewpoint when it is asked for,,, your's was not.

Well, just remember... if you ever want an honest opinion about something, I should be your first choice. You know I'm going to tell you the truth. The problem is, a lot of people can't handle the truth.

May you have a beautiful day. And please... take care of yourself and be safe!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 11:05 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Alan B wrote:
mrscott wrote:
I truly do hope the best for you Alan. And I do value a good, honest viewpoint when it is asked for,,, your's was not.

Well, just remember... if you ever want an honest opinion about something, I should be your first choice. You know I'm going to tell you the truth. The problem is, a lot of people can't handle the truth.

May you have a beautiful day. And please... take care of yourself and be safe!

I have to add this to your statement Alan... You might give your opinion freely, and as to "what you believe to be the truth", but it's still only your opinion. And you know what they say about opinions,,, they are like "a$$holes, everybody has one, and they all stink"

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 11:19 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1672 times
mrscott wrote:

Do you promise?? is this really the final word spoken from the Great and All-Knowing Alan?? HOLY Shmoley!!! Mark it down in history,,,, On this day, May 20, 2020, Alan has stated: "I am done with this".... I can now breath again!!

Mr.Scott, talking from experience dealing with Alan, I'd say don't hold your breath too long. No high expectations here. He will go on and on and on and on....... :lol:

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 12:02 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Brian A wrote:
mrscott wrote:

Mr.Scott, talking from experience dealing with Alan, I'd say don't hold your breath too long. No high expectations here. He will go on and on and on and on....... :lol:

Brian, my good friend! How's it going? Hope you're doing well and staying safe.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 3:15 pm 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1672 times
Alan B wrote:
Brian A wrote:
mrscott wrote:

Brian, my good friend! How's it going? Hope you're doing well and staying safe.

Hey Alan, thanks for asking. I'm doing well, considering California is still observing the stay-at-home mandate. Like everybody else in the karaoke community, I can't wait until this pandemic is over.
Best regards to everyone.

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 4:50 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Dear Mr. Scott...

Due to the serious nature of this pandemic, I have decided that you cannot continue hosting karaoke unless you meet the following conditions.

• Microphone covers will be used and changed after each performance.
• Microphones will be sanitized after each performance with a disinfectant that kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
• You must insist that your singers use a hand sanitizer before and after handling the microphone.
• You must wear a mask and gloves at all times.

Please note, this was not an easy decision to make. It was made for your safety and that of your patrons. If you fail to follow this criteria, disciplinary action will be taken against you and the venue. Therefore it is in your best interest to strictly adhere to these conditions.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 4:59 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Alan B wrote:
Dear Mr. Scott...

Due to the serious nature of this pandemic, I have decided that you cannot continue hosting karaoke unless you meet the following conditions.

• Microphones will be sanitized after each performance with a disinfectant that kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
• You must insist that your singers use a hand sanitizer before and after handling the microphone.

Please note, this was not an easy decision to make. It was made for your safety and that of your patrons. If you fail to follow this criteria, disciplinary action will be taken against you and the venue. Therefore it is in your best interest to strictly adhere to these conditions.

Go stir another pot putz face :D Have a great day

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 6:15 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

mrscott wrote:
Alan B wrote:
Dear Mr. Scott...

LOL

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 6:48 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Alan B wrote:
mrscott wrote:
Alan B wrote:
Dear Mr. Scott...

LOL

Now Alan, you don't want to cause yet another pandemic shortage do you? I mean, there are only so many paper towels to go around. You might want to rethink how you "get-off" on interrupting peoples lives. By the way, your mom is calling you from upstairs, she wants you to do the dishes.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 7:48 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

mrscott wrote:
Alan B wrote:
mrscott wrote:
Alan B wrote:
Dear Mr. Scott...

LOL

Now Alan, you don't want to cause yet another pandemic shortage do you? I mean, there are only so many paper towels to go around. You might want to rethink how you "get-off" on interrupting peoples lives. By the way, your mom is calling you from upstairs, she wants you to do the dishes.

You know, it's funny you should mention the dishes. I just did the dishes. I neatly arranged them in the dishwasher, added the detergent, and pushed the right buttons.

You know, that got me thinking... doing dishes is a lot like how you interact with people. It's knowing what buttons to push.

Thank you my friend. Have a beautiful day.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 7:59 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Alan B wrote:
mrscott wrote:
Alan B wrote:
mrscott wrote:
Alan B wrote:
Dear Mr. Scott...

LOL

You know, it's funny you should mention the dishes. I just did the dishes. I neatly arranged them in the dishwasher, added the detergent, and pushed the right buttons.

You know, that got me thinking... doing dishes is a lot like how you interact with people. It's knowing what buttons to push.

Thank you my friend. Have a beautiful day.

Tell your Mom hello from too :D

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 8:05 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

I just bet both you and her think you are so special. I hope basement life suits you just fine. How much tin foil do you use on a daily basis? :mrgreen: I think I might have to go buy some stock in Reynold's Wrap, with how much you are consuming..

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 8:17 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Alan, I am guessing that you are a pirate too,,since you love hijacking things that you don't have a right to.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 10:28 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

mrscott wrote:
Tell your Mom hello from too :D

I only wish that I could but my mom died 5 years ago.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:14 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 634 times
:cry: Sorry your loss Alan, my mother passed away almost 10 years ago, I still miss her.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:53 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

My mom is passed too. Sooner or later, everyone passes. It's all part of life isn't it?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 6:01 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Brian A wrote:
mrscott wrote:

I am beginning to think he has some mental complex that makes him act like a 13 girl who is always trying to get her sister into trouble (I know this from experience with my twins). Best thing to do is treat them like the children that they are. Don't give them the attention that they are craving. So, from now on, that guy who's name I won't mention is going to be put into time out.