KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - New DJ/KJ booth Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: New DJ/KJ booth
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:14 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 326 times
Alan B wrote:
mrscott wrote:

Had a great night last night, word is getting out about the booth and the sound system.

By the way, how's the Evolve 50 working out for you? Are your customers loving the sound?

I have had my Evolve 50 for about a year and a half now. You would think that the newness would have worn off by now and that I'd be used to the sound quality but let me tell you... I continue to be amazed by this system every time I use it. The sound coming out of this thing just blows me away.

A friend of mine who hosts karaoke uses 2 RCF J8's at his shows. His two speakers don't even approach the sound I get from just one Evolve 50. Anyway, the best investment I ever made. I hope you're enjoying yours as much as I'm enjoying mine.

...and your DJ booth looks awesome!

The Evolve's are amazing!! Along with the GTD mics and the atmosphere the lighting, stage and booth create, they couldn't be happier. There are comments being made that there is something "different" about my shows that they just don't get and feel from other shows they have been to... I think that is some of the best compliments I can get.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

Post subject: Re: New DJ/KJ booth
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:40 am 
Super Duper Poster
Super Duper Poster

Been Liked: 326 times
I am in the process of building a second facade, this one is out of wood (Ponderosa blue pine). The shape will be the same (tv screen included), but it won't have lights attached to it. This facade is more for weddings who won't like the industrial look to it, rather it will have a rustic look. Should be finished with it in a couple of days.

Pics to come.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile