KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - Super remote request tool Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

wordpress-hosting

Offsite Links

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:51 am 
Extreme Plus Poster
Extreme Plus Poster

Been Liked: 395 times
If anyone has the final released install file please pm me. Have finally settled on a dead software that actually has been rock solid for me that will play all of my files, one that I need absolutely no support for, why I left it, I don't fully remember oh yeah a better filler player. But I discovered that the way that I used the filler player was actually better in the separate software that I was originally using with JustKaraoke anyway. The only software that gave me the same ability to use filler music the way that I do and not need a separate software is OpenKJ but I can't use their song request system without being online and there are areas where I can't get online where I am and some bars don't have open Wi-Fi and are unwilling to give out the password for it. Super remote request tool doesn't require internet service to work, just a Wi-Fi connection from a router. Same with Siglos but I am still having issues with it playing MP4 songs. Thought I had it ironed out but you know me, over thinking things managed to screw that up and can't figure out what I did to fix it. I just finally decided to go with the one softwares that with the exception of the filler player I have never had any problems with and never needed any support for.

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:23 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1048 times
DannyG2006 wrote:
If anyone has the final released install file please pm me. Have finally settled on a dead software that actually has been rock solid for me that will play all of my files, one that I need absolutely no support for, why I left it, I don't fully remember oh yeah a better filler player. But I discovered that the way that I used the filler player was actually better in the separate software that I was originally using with JustKaraoke anyway. The only software that gave me the same ability to use filler music the way that I do and not need a separate software is OpenKJ but I can't use their song request system without being online and there are areas where I can't get online where I am and some bars don't have open Wi-Fi and are unwilling to give out the password for it. Super remote request tool doesn't require internet service to work, just a Wi-Fi connection from a router. Same with Siglos but I am still having issues with it playing MP4 songs. Thought I had it ironed out but you know me, over thinking things managed to screw that up and can't figure out what I did to fix it. I just finally decided to go with the one softwares that with the exception of the filler player I have never had any problems with and never needed any support for.

Danny... I'm sure I speak for the rest of the community when I say that I'm glad you finally found the software that meets your expectations. I hope it serves you well. Best wishes.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:43 am 
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Been Liked: 1612 times
Alan B wrote:
DannyG2006 wrote:

Danny... I'm sure I speak for the rest of the community when I say that I'm glad you finally found the software that meets your expectations. I hope it serves you well. Best wishes.

That is today, but as my Mother used to say "tomorrow is another day" :)

Profile Personal album Singer's Showcase Profile 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:35 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Been Liked: 28 times
I *might* have the install files somewhere... I'll have a look at my show computer.