KARAOKE SCENE MAGAZINE ONLINE! - cdg disc changer? Public Forums Karaoke Discussions Karaoke Scene's Karaoke Forums Home | Contact Us | Site Map  

Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene Karaoke Forums

Karaoke Scene

* Login
  * Register

* FAQ
  * Search

Custom Search

Social Networks

premium-member

Offsite Links

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: cdg disc changer?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:16 pm 
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Been Liked: 0 time
:wink: hey guys and gals its christmas time here at the ponderosa, and my lovly wife is hounding me about what ms.santa claus needs to bring me. well i told her wrap herself in a bow and thats all this old rustler needs. nevertheless shes bound and determined to get me something. okay heres the deal i'm looking at her buying me a sony 301 disc changer and i know i will also need a decoder.{i've got 190 cdgs} i know a kj that runs 2 of these 301's and a vocopro decoder, he swears that this is the only way to go, and has never had a minutes trouble with this setup, his disks look brand new because of no wear or tear from changing disks in and out. the questions i have are it seems i can only find about 3 different brands voco pro, gemini, and leader are there others? i have did quite a bit of price searching, but i'm sure i have not looked everywhere so if you got some info on some sites i might not have ventured on to i'm all ears! last but not least is anybody using a similar setup, and hows it worked for you and any additional info would be great...thanks in advance and merry christmas..... :D cal

Profile Singer's Showcase Profile